Recipe by: Chef John
- three tablespoons melted butter
- 18 graham crackers, crushed
- one/4 cup all-objective flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- four (eight ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- two/3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Add all ingredients to record
- Add all components to list
4 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl right up until evenly moistened. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and about one/2-inch up the sides of the springform pan.
- Whisk flour, sour cream, and vanilla extract in bowl. Set aside.
- Stir cream cheese and sugar with a wooden spoon in a huge bowl till evenly integrated, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour milk into cream cheese mixture and whisk until finally just combined.
- Whisk in eggs, a single at a time, stirring well after each and every addition.
- Stir in lemon zest, orange zest, and sour cream mixture whisk right up until just integrated.
- Pour mixture into ready springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven till the edges have nicely puffed and the surface of the cheesecake is company except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, about 1 hour.
- When the cheesecake is completed, flip off the oven and allow it awesome in the oven for three to four hrs. This prevents any cracks from forming on the prime of the cheesecake.