Recipe by: Doug Matthews
- one cup cornmeal
- 1 cup all-function flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- two teaspoons baking powder
- one/2 teaspoon salt
- one egg, beaten
- one/four cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- Include all ingredients to record
- Add all elements to checklist
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a big bowl, mix together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Include egg, oil and milk stir gently to mix. Spoon batter into ready muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until finally a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
See how to make straightforward, versatile, and tasty corn muffins.