Recipe by: elsaw
- one all-beef hot dog
- one poppyseed sizzling dog bun
- one tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet green pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 4 tomato wedges
- one dill pickle spear
- two sport peppers
- 1 dash celery salt
- Add all components to listing
- Add all ingredients to record
- Deliver a pot of water to a boil. Decrease heat to minimal, area scorching puppy in water, and cook five minutes or right up until accomplished. Remove sizzling canine and set aside. Very carefully area a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot puppy bun 2 minutes or right up until warm.
- Place sizzling dog in the steamed bun. Pile on the toppings in this purchase: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, sport peppers, and celery salt. The tomatoes should be nestled among the scorching dog and the top of the bun. Location the pickle amongst the hot puppy and the bottom of the bun. Will not even believe about ketchup!
Deal with by yourself to some chili canine nostalgia with this terrific topper!