The Ultimate Turkey Burger! Created with daily components and they taste just as great as a beefy hamburger! They consider significantly less than ten minutes prep and ten minutes cook time, that means you can have dinner prepared in twenty minutes, speak about need to have recipe!
Homemade Turkey Burgers Recipe
Oh and did I mention there’s no grill essential right here? Which means no waiting for the grill to preheat, and you can make these 365 days a year even on people cold winter days.
These tasty turkey burgers turn out juicy and flavorful each and every time! Practically nothing challenging, just a straight forward method and a great sear and you’ve received a dinner or lunch absolutely everyone will appreciate.
Of program they’re the best factor to make for summertime parties but it’s also a great recipe for active weeknights with the minimal prep and brief cook time.
I serve them two ways, both in buns with toppings or protein fashion with just lettuce leaves, mashed avocado and other toppings. They’re great sufficient however you could even just serve them plain.
If you’ve never ever experimented with a turkey burger or if you usually opt for the pre-formed patties I highly suggest making an attempt these, you won’t be disappointed!
Components for Turkey Burgers
- Lean ground turkey – I advocate sticking with Jennie-O brand, it’s not virtually as moist as some other manufacturers.
- Dried breadcrumbs – ideally unseasoned. Homemade or store-bought works excellent.
- Salt and pepper – maintain in mind you could be incorporating salty toppings so don’t overdue it. one/two tsp salt seems just about right.
- Garlic powder and onion powder – I like that these are much more mild than fresh so the aren’t overpowering flavors right here.
- Mayonnaise – these preserve the burgers wonderful and juicy. I favor light mayonnaise but standard will work also.
- Worcestershire sauce – this helps mimic that wealthy taste of a standard beef burger. It may be a small volume but it adds plenty of depth.
- Olive oil – I like to maintain it healthy with olive oil but vegetable oil will function excellent as well. You’ll only want a tiny for searing.
How to Make the Ideal Turkey Burger
- Combine all substances except oil: include ground turkey to a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle in breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise and drizzle in Worcestershire sauce.
- Gently toss and break up meat mixture to evenly blend.
- Shape into patties: divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties about one/2-inch thick.
- Heat the skillet: preheat olive oil in a twelve-inch non-stick skillet in excess of medium-large heat for a number of minutes.
- Sear and cook burgers via: include turkey patties and sear until finally browned on bottom, about four – 5 minutes, flip and carry on to cook till cooked by means of, about 4 – 5 minutes longer.
How to Tell When a Turkey Burger is Completed?
Insert an quick read thermometer in to the center of the turkey patty (halfway by way of the thickness) it ought to register 165 degrees when it’s entirely cooked by means of.
Can I Grill Them?
Yes these could also be grilled in excess of medium high heat (it should get about 4 – 6 minutes per side). If doing so you could want to freeze for ten minutes 1st to support the patties hold their form even better.
Can I Make the Patties in Advance?
Yes you can prep the patties a day in advance, just keep in thoughts they may possibly stick the the surface a bit (even on parchment) so you might have to do a minor reshaping.